Ron & Lisa LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Ron & Lisa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will post any changes here, so be sure to check back periodically. We also uphold your rights to privacy if you are based in the European Union, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU). Your rights under the GDPR are listed below. If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, this may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- age or birth date
- profession or occupation
- telephone number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To send communications requested by you
- To provide you with access to protected areas of our website
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- To comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
2. we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
3. we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Site user tracking experience
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online services. Our cookies do not collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Groups and forums
If you participate in an online chat or webinar, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Ron & Lisa, who have access to that online chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Ron & Lisa.
Please be advised that for any forums or webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Ron & Lisa’s, or any other host authorized by Ron & Lisa webinar services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Ron & Lisa meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other attendees at the direction of Ron & Lisa.
To whom will Ron & Lisa disclose my personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to:
1. our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
2. suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
3. any other organization for any authorized purpose with your express consent.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at Law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
Direct marketing materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security and data quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
How long do you retain my personal data for?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If I am based in the EU, what are my legal rights under the GDPR?
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
1. The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
2. The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
3. The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
4. The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
5. The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
6. The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
7. The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, for direct marketing); and
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires correction. If we do not agree that there are grounds for correction, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of any communications, please contact us at the email address (email@example.com), with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of the e-mail or select ‘Unsubscribe’ from the footer of any newsletter.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within the time required.