NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- ELIGIBILITY: The Ology Walgreens Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 23, 2014. All employees of “Sponsor” (Walgreens) and “Host” (Ron & Lisa LLC) and their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes period begins at 9:55 a.m. (EST) on October 23, 2014 and ends at 12:01a.m. (EST) on November 22, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:
b.) All personally identifiable information collected will only be used by the Sponsor to promote its services and products. Personally identifiable information will not be provided to third parties by the Sponsor – Ron & Lisa LLC.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Entries will be chosen randomly based on the number of entry points. Entries will become the Grand Prize Winner (“Winners”). Winners will be notified on November 24, 2014 and announced once winning entry has confirmed their shipping address and acceptance of prize.
Winners will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
|Six Month Supply of Ology Products including:
Valued at $349.71
- Host will announce the Winners on the giveaway blog post on and in an email newsletter. Host will contact the Winners through their respective email accounts. Winners have fifteen (15) calendar days in which to reply to Host to claim the Prize. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted during such time or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then said selected Winner will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to his/her respective Prize) and the Host reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible Winner from among the remaining eligible Entries (in which case the forgoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected Winner). If a Winner cannot be contacted, provides incorrect e-mail, is ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, fails to claim the Prize, or if the Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate eligible Winner may, in Host’s sole discretion, be selected. Sponsor’s and Host’s decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
Winners are responsible for any and all applicable federal, state or local taxes that may result from the receipt of any Prizes. Prizes are non-refundable, nontransferable, and may not be redeemed or substituted for cash.
- USE OF WINNERS’ LIKENESS; WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNITY FROM USE: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, each Winner grants the Host and Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Winner’s name, city, state, biographical material, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, including the Qualifying Entry (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Winner. Winner agrees that the Sponsor and the Host shall have no liability whatsoever for, and the Winner will defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Host, from any liability resulting from any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, or the posting of any picture, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. The eligible Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor and Host with proof that the eligible Winner is the authorized account holder of the Email account associated with the winning Entry.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER; GENERAL INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant agrees that the Sponsor and the Host will have no liability whatsoever for, and will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Host (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Indemnitees”) from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by Winner or any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant’s submission in this Sweepstakes, or the entrant’s conduct during and in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy, or defamation. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Host resulting from any entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload, or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor nor Host for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Sponsor web site, Host web site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor and the Host reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor and the Host are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor or the Host are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s the Host’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor and the Host shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor or the Host, in their discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor and the Host reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor or Host reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor and the Host assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR OR HOST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
- HOST: The Host of the Sweepstakes is Ron & Lisa LLC, 21163 Newport Coast Dr., Ste 111, Newport Coast, California 92657.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Walgreen Co. with offices located at 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, IL 60015