|ENTER TO WIN !|
|(1) – 6 month subscription to Green Kid Crafts:
|A $139.95 Value!!|
|Let’s CRAFT a|
I remember as a young child being completely drawn towards color and, although I loved interacting with other children, the idea of crafting something from scratch on a rainy Arizona day, fueled my spirit. Colorful crayons, magic (no co inky dinc) markers, brightly hued construction paper and a fresh pair of sharpened scissors created the perfect canvas for an indoor playground – physically and mentally.
I remember thinking that adults were soo boring and often wondered why they chose dull colors for their clothes, homes and workplaces (pre-Google, of course). After all, it’s not as if this is some kind of adult imprisonment inflicted upon us at a certain age. Dull colors are not less expensive, less attainable or even better for planet earth. Why then, do we lose that inner child, colorful, creative, curious and wondrous spirit as we age? Guess what? We don’t have to! And, being a parent is not a requirement. You can create crafts for relatives, your community, schools, parties and of course, your own kiddos! And, the best part is, these crafts can inspire and educate without taking a toll on the environment.
Alas, we are thrilled to introduce you to a phenomenal concept for kids, parents, aunts, uncles…heck – everyone! Let’s face it, we’re are not all channeling our inner Martha Stewart and we get that having a perfectly tidy, non-toxic home, nutritionally balanced organic snacks and the award winning rainy day craft for your kids may be a bit…stepford parent-ish. This is where the peeps at Green Kids Crafts come in. They do all the hard work for you! Whether you are looking for a gift, a monthly subscription for your own ‘lil tike, party favors or group activities – they’ve got you covered (in renewable, recyclable and/or biodegradable materials in fact)! Isn’t time to transform you child into an eco-kid; help them explore their environment; and develop a love for nature by integrating eco-awareness into their crafts whenever possible? Yeah, we think so too (ARV $139.95)!
Did You Know Green Kid Crafts Are:
- In honor of Earth Day, Green Kid Crafts has produced a free, downloadable Earth Day Activity Guide for Kids available HERE. Through the guide, they encourage kids to become “Planet Protectors” by explaining the importance of reducing, reusing and recycling with fun facts, kid-friendly challenges, and creative craft projects and games.
- Green Kid Crafts delights kids and their parents with fun, creative and earth-friendly craft activities, delivered right to their door! Every month’s Discovery Box is packed with 3-4 unique and engaging activity kits designed to foster a child’s creativity and confidence while developing their respect and love for the environment.
- Appropriate for ages 3-8, our projects are reviewed by experts to align with our Happy & Healthy Child principles, and kid tested and parent approved for fun.
- Each month brings a new theme relating to nature or the environment; past themes have included I Love Bugs, Outer Space, and Feathered Friends.
- In addition to the materials and instructions for the three craft activities, each Discovery Box includes:
- Discover More guide which provides more craft ideas using materials found around the house
- Related reading
- Other fun facts all related to that month’s theme.
- Subscriptions are available starting at $19.95 per month, and make great gifts! Sibling subscriptions are also available.
- Green Kid Crafts has won a variety of awards including the PTPA Seal of Approval, MACT Excellence and MACT Green Awards and Red Tricycle’s Award for Most Awesome Subscription Service.
- Green Kid Crafts is certified carbon neutral, Green America Approved, a member of 1% for the Planet, and has won numerous awards and designations for its responsible business practices.
How to Enter:
For every action below that you complete, you receive a specific number of entries. Click each individual action to enter yourself. For actions you have done in the past (i.e. you are already a fan of Green Kid Crafts or RonandLisaTheHealthyHomeDreamTeam on Facebook) just click directly on ‘I did this’. The eligibility of the winner will be verified by The Healthy Home Dream Team®.
There is no mandatory entry. Each action will earn different numbers of entries into the contest. You may Tweet or share on Pinterest, Google+ or your Facebook wall for an entry once per day. All other actions will only be counted once. After completing any entry below, look for the blue ‘SHARE THIS’ text at the top of the widget that will give you options to share with your friends. For each friend that enters the giveaway, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway. You can refer up to 10 people and earn 10 more entry points! You must be 18 or older a U.S. or Canadian address to win. Contest ends 5/25/13 at 12:01am ET. Click here for complete terms and conditions.